.




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Authentic



Fashion is not only about following trends, it's also about being true to yourself and recognizing yourself when you look at the mirror. One of the things I look at when I see a look I like, is the face. If face and clothes don't understand each other, it's not worth it. If face and clothes are made for each other and the result is strong enough, even if I would never wear that kind of look, I look again and ask for a picture. Because fashion is more than personal taste.

---

La moda no trata sólo de seguir tendencias, también trata sobre ser fiel a ti mismo y reconocerte en el espejo. Una de las cosas que miro cuando veo un look que me gusta, es la cara. Si la cara y la ropa no se entienden, no merece la pena. Si la cara y la ropa están hechos el uno para el otro y el resultado llama la atención, incluso si yo nunca llevaría ese tipo de look, miro otra vez y pido una foto. Porque la moda va más allá del gusto personal.

1 comment:

aitziber said...

Tienes toda la razon!!!
Aveces ves a gente y piensas...no lep ega nada el look que lleva.

Besitos

hptt//elescaparatefucsia.blogspot.com